Jay Leno is the owner of an extensive car collection. Car buffs can browse photographs and watch videos featuring the late-night host’s impressive array of vehicles on Leno’s website, Jay Leno’s Garage.
Recently Post Master General Patrick R. Donahoe appeared on a Jay Leno’s Garage video segment. Over the years, the U.S. Postal Service has released many automotive-themed stamps. Some feature vehicles that are similar to the ones in Leno’s impressive collection. Here are a few examples:
- The 2013 Muscle Cars Forever® stamps, the third issuance in the America on the Move series, feature a 1967 Shelby GT-500. Leno has several Shelbys in his collection.
- The 2005 50s Sporty Cars 37-cent stamps, the first issuance in the America on the Move series, showcase 1953 Chevrolet Corvette. Leno also has Corvettes in his collection.
- Leno has several Duesenbergs in his collection. The 1988 25-cent Classic Cars stamp included a 1935 Duesenberg.
- In 1985, the Postal Service issued a 12-cent stamp featuring a 1909 Stanley Steamer. In his collection, Leno has multiple restored Stanley Steamers.
- The 2006 39-cent American Motorcycles stamps featured a 1965 Harley-Davidson. Leno has multiple Harleys in his fleet.
The 2013 Muscle Cars Forever® stamps have been so popular that USPS has ordered a second printing. Wow! Add some to your collection today before they speed away . . . forever.